Rewards

Okay, here it is, the main reason to this blog exist, if you're my ref, just see the table below to see if you can get any of the following rewards:



Let me explain this for you:

  • You need to be my Referral



As a Neobux member you'll find a minimum of 4 Ads to watch every day. I'll pay you only if you watch all 4 ads for a minimum of 30 days (1 month).
If you watch 4 ads for 5 months you'll receive 5,50$ in your Paypal account, while you'll have in your Neobux balance $6,00, you near doubled your money!

You might be thinking, if there is just 4 ads per day, why there is more then 120 clicks per month in that table?
That's because Neobux has a lot of advertisers (normal people) that wants to show their websites, to do so, they buy Ads and memebers (like you) will click

Since there are over 4 million members at Neobux, you wont have much time to click those ads, there a "run" to get extra ads, as they are known.

If you get 10 of those in a month (trust me, there are over 10 per day) I'll pay you 10 extra cents in that month, so you get 10 cents and I give you 10 cents.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment